Monday, October 29, 2012

On the road again...

 A short post today as we traveled all day from our city in the east to the capitol.

We stopped and walked through the new mall, it has a Quiznos Subs!!!!! WOW!

We stopped at the children's home, HOGAR GANAR, where my daughter will be teaching English next year. I just love that place.

We stopped and had ice cream at Lactolanda, YUM!

We stopped for lunch at Cucuruchos and bought pecan pie, apple pie and banana muffins for tomorrow's breakfast.

We made into the guest house here. I am resting with my TEN's and Clint and Jewel went out for Lomitos Arabes (shwarmas). I am not partaking as I am on a diet, you know!




1 comment:

  1. I hadn't heard that your daughter will be teaching english at Hogar Ganar next year! How cool!

    ReplyDelete