Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Town


I live on the border. Actually, I live on three borders, that's right, my city borders on Paraguay, Brazil, and Argentina. I live in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay.






Today I thought I would share a few pictures of my home town.  I find the town to be very busy, like a miniature NYC, we have so many different languages and people groups here. It is never boring!





 Main streets in the center of town.






 This is the mosque downtown.



 It is a border BOOM town with thriving importation businesses. You would be amazed at the things you can find here!












 This is the town as seen from across the river.












2 comments:

  1. Very exotic, even for South America!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We never take the time to explore CdE. Always just driving through. You should show us more of the city. Are there parks?

    ReplyDelete